Patent Attorney Jobs in Dallas, Texas
Grell & Watson Patent Attorneys, LLC is looking to hire an IP lawyer in the Dallas Area.
Our ideal candidate has 3-5 years experience as a patent lawyer with a BS in mechanical engineering (ME) or electrical or computer engineering (EE).
We have offices in Atlanta, Charlotte and Raleigh and we are looking to expand into other southeastern cities.
As a patent attorney you have an elite education. Do you have an elite job?
- Is the rigorous law firm treadmill getting the best of you?
- Is the high competition for the low probability partnership law firm model working for you?
- Would you like to reduce your hours?
- Would you like to make more money?
- Would you like to be more available for kids events?
- Is your commute costing you excessive billable hours?
- Are you currently able to work from home?
Are you a self starter? Would you like to grow your own book of business while associating with a unique IP law firm?
Do you have 2-3 years of patent prosecution experience? If yes, GW Patent would like to talk to you about creating an ideal patent attorney position for you.